Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Fiona update!

Yesterday Fiona had her 2 month checkup...wow, has it really been 2 months already? Yeppers, she's 9 weeks old today. I remember when she was only 9 weeks old in my belly. :o)


So here is the update on Miss Fiona:


Weight 10lbs 15.5oz (50th %)
Length 24 inches (75th %)
Head 15.5 inches (50th %)


She also got her first shots yesterday. It was pitiful, but she was a champ and did great. I think it wrecked my nerves more than hers. Anyhow - here are some new pics...enjoy!


Fiona and I relaxing this morning.


This is for all of you who don't believe that Fiona makes mad faces.
Sitting up!

Visiting Faithdog with Daddy.


Startled by the camera.


Comfy on Mommy.

2 comments:

ek said...

she's like HUGE since the last time i saw her!

...this means another visit is in order.

Catarina Wanderlust said...

I LOVE her, Jen! She's just beautiful!!!!!!! I can't wait to meet her. My heart is swelling up just lookin at these pics!!!!