Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Fiona's first cold...

I feel like a terrible mom - just a week old & Fiona has her first cold. Last night she started with the thickest yellowest snot I've ever seen in my life. Naturally my mind starts racing - "what did I not sanitize?!!?" And then I sneezed & realized - "oh...I guess that would be me." So I have passed on my cold to Fiona. We're working with the humidifier, comfrey oils, saline nose drops & of course our favorite, the blue snot-sucker. Please pray she gets over this soon. Its just pitiful.

2 comments:

Catarina Wanderlust said...

bless your heart, mama. a cold already? goodness. i'm praying for both of you to be well! i miss you!

Jodi said...

I remember Mo's first cold. And her first bought with gastro. And her first sliver, and the callouses on her knees when she started to crawl, and when she broke her last pacifier and had to take a nap and go to bed at night not slurping it till it fell out for the 15th time. You're a great Mama already, because you are you!