Sunday, October 5, 2008

Vacation & other tid-bits

Hey all,

We just got home from a fantastic vacation down at the beach with my best friend Catherine and her family. It was an amazing time of relaxation and learning. Catherine has a sweet little girl who is almost 16 months, and she is wild (in a good way of course!). It was so much fun to watch what we have to look forward to in the next year. Fiona was totally mesmerized by Grace's ability to walk and play and say "Hi baby!"

Will, Jennifer & Fiona at the Beach

Jennifer, Fiona, and Grace

Fiona showing off her beach hat.

On a different note, I am starting a new blog that will be devoted to deeper, more spiritual matters. It won't be for everyone's taste, but I just thought I would throw it out there.

www.DeepInEternalThought.blogspot.com

Last of all, tomorrow I am starting back to work. Therefore, the number of posts per week will significantly diminish. I hope that I will post once weekly, but I can't promise anything. I'm assuming that the little time I will be getting with Fiona will be spent with her and not on here.

Well folks, thats all for now. I'll give you the update on going back to work soon.

Peace - Jennifer

No comments: